The Drive Medical Viper GT is the most versatile wheelchair right out of the box and is easier to propel and transport than an average weight chair. The Viper GT comes standard with adjustable padded arms, multiple seat to floor height positions, adjustable anti-tippers with flip-up wheels which never have to be removed and push to lock wheel locks. The back is both angle adjustable and height adjustable to provide added patient comfort. The 16", 18" and 20" version of the Viper GT come standard with a seat rail extension kit. The all-aluminum frame is high strength while remaining lightweight. The wheelchair upholstery is made of durable nylon for long-lasting comfort. Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability. The quick release, 24" composite Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free. Tool free adjustable swing away footrests also feature easy to access release handles. Urethane rear tires and casters offer superior performance, smoother ride and are lightweight.Features and Benefits
- Adjustable height, flip back, removable, padded arms
- Adjustable seat rail extension and upholstery with 2" extension easily adjusts from 16" to 18" depth
- All aluminum frame
- Deluxe high strength, lightweight
- Dual axle allows for multiple seat to floor height positions
- Weighs under 32 lbs (excluding front rigging)
- Over center cross brace eliminates seat guides, works with seating and positioning accessories
- Adjustable angle back easily adjusts from 5-20 degrees
- Durable, heavy-gauge nylon upholstery with hook-and-loop fastener straps
- Quick release, 24" composite Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability
- Adjustable angle caster forks have 3 height adjustments and angle adjustability
- Tool free adjustable swing away footrests also feature easy to access release handles
- Urethane rear tires and casters offer superior performance, smoother ride and are lightweight
- Adjustable anti-tipper with flip-up wheels never need to be removed
- Comes with push to lock wheel locks
- Adjustable height back adjusts from 17" - 19" in 1" increments, easily adaptable for individual patient needs
- Armrest Length: 10" (Desk Arms), 14" (Full Arms)
- Armrest to Floor Height: 27.5"
- Back of Chair Height: 19"
- Brakes: Push-To-Lock Wheel Brakes
- Casters: 8"
- Closed Width: 12.5"
- Folded Dimensions: 42" x 12.5" x 36"
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 42"
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs(16" Seat, 18" Seat, 20" Seat), 350 lbs(22" Seat)
- Rear Wheels: 24" x 1"
- Seat Depth: 18"
- Seat Width: 16", 18", 20", 22"
- Seat to Armrest Height: 8"
- Seat to Floor Height: 17.5"-19.5"
- Seat to Foot Deck: 15.5"-18.5"
Model # pla416fbdaarad-elr, pla416fbdaarad-sf, pla416fbfaarad-elr, pla416fbfaarad-sf, pla418fbdaarad-elr, pla418fbdaarad-sf, pla418fbfaarad-elr, pla418fbfaarad-sf, pla420fbdaarad-elr, pla420fbdaarad-sf, pla420fbfaarad-elr, pla420fbfaarad-sf, pla422fbdaar-elr, pla422fbdaar-sf, pla422fbfaar-elr, pla422fbfaar-sf
Shipping & Returns
Shipping and Returns
We want to make sure that you are happy with your purchase and service received, please feel free to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on +1 650 488 5557 - we are ready to help!
We only ship within the USA (lower 48 only). We typically ship within 1-2 business days after the order is received, and orders can be expected to arrive to a customer within 3-7 business days from the order date.
Please note that Elderly Central does not ship to PO Boxes. We may reject, or in some cases cancel orders, if it is being shipped to a PO Box.
We understand that some orders may slip through the crack, however please note that ALL orders being shipped to a PO Box are subject to cancellation.
If you have any additional question, please feel free to reach out on our contact page.
At Elderly Central we have a No-Hassle Return Policy so you can shop with confidence.
We accept received within 30 days of RECEIPT of your order and MUST have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number provided by our customer service department.
To obtain an RMA number, please email your request to: email@example.com with the following information included: the "sold to" full name, the order number and the reason for the return.
PLEASE NOTE: All returns must meet the terms and conditions listed below:
Items must be returned within 30 days of receipt of order.
All items must be returned undamaged in their original packaging with their original instructions and other materials (if included). Some items are Not Re-turnable! These include items used for personal hygiene, such as re-usable and disposable Incontinence underwear and pads, bath and shower chairs, toilet aids and most eating utensils. Sale and clearance items are also not returnable.
Some items require a re-stocking fee. These include items drop shipped by manufacturers who charge us a re-stocking fee and items returned that are re-salable. Items that are not returnable will be clearly marked "non-returnable" on the packing slip shipped directly from Elderly Central. However, non-returnable items drop shipped by the manufacturer may not be clearly marked as non-returnable on their packing slips.
Original shipping charges are not refundable.
We thank you for shopping with Elderly Central and hope that we are able to make your returns experience a great one.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.