The Viper Plus GT Full Reclining Wheelchair from Drive Medical is the perfect solution for anyone looking for a high-end reclining wheelchair. Loaded with features, this reclining wheelchair can fit almost any need. The seat rail has exclusive telescoping technology that allows the depth of the chair to be adjusted from 16" to 18" in seconds, requiring no additional upholstery or components, making room for a backrest or just some extra space for larger users. The padded, flip-back arm rests provide easy transfer, without having to detach an arm. The Viper Plus GT Full Reclining Wheelchair is lightweight and easy to maneuver, making it the right choice for anybody in need of a wheelchair.Features and Benefits
- Built-in seat rail extensions and extendable upholstery easily adjusts seat depth from 16" to 18"
- All-Aluminum frame
- Dual Axle allows for multiple seat-to-floor height positions
- Adjustable height, flip-back, removable, padded arms
- Weighs under 32 lbs (Excluding front rigging)
- Over-center cross brace eliminates need for seat guides; Works with seating and positioning accessories
- Adjustable angle back easily adjusts from 5-degrees to 20-degrees
- Adjustable height back adjusts from 17"-19" in 1" increments, adaptable for individual patient needs
- Durable, heavy-gauge flame-retardant nylon upholstery with hook-and-loop fastener straps, resists mildew and bacteria
- Quick release, 24" composite Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long-lasting performance and reliability
- Adjustable angle caster forks have three height adjustments and angle adjustability
- Tool-free adjustable swing-away footrests also feature easy-to-access release handles
- Urethane rear tires and casters offer superior performance, smoother ride, and are lightweight
- Adjustable anti-tipper with flip-up wheels never needs to be removed
- Comes with push-to-lock wheel locks
- Back of Chair Height: 33"
- Closed Width: 12.5"
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 42"Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat Depth: 16"
- Seat Width: 16", 18", 20"
- Seat to Floor Height: 19.5"
- Seat to Foot Deck: 15.5"-18.5"
Model # pla416rbdda, pla416rbdfa, pla418rbdda, pla418rbdfa, pla420rbdda, pla420rbdfa
Flexible Payments - More ways to flexibly finance your needs
Option 1. Pay Later
Elderly Central allows shoppers to pay later in 4 interest-free installments as an easy and flexible alternative to credit.
How it works?
Shoppers pay in 4 interest-free installments, automatically collected bi-weekly. No hassle and no fees when paid on time.
Just chooses Klarna at checkout.
Option 2. Slice it
We offer long-term installments to make larger purchases possible for our customers.
How it works?
An easy way for customers to spread their cost over several months. Just choose to Slice it at checkout and completes the
simple, one-time registration.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping and Returns
We want to make sure that you are happy with your purchase and service received, please feel free to contact us via email at email@example.com, or call us on +1 650 488 5557 - we are ready to help!
We only ship within the USA (lower 48 only). We typically ship within 1-2 business days after the order is received, and orders can be expected to arrive to a customer within 3-7 business days from the order date.
Please note that Elderly Central does not ship to PO Boxes. We may reject, or in some cases cancel orders, if it is being shipped to a PO Box.
We understand that some orders may slip through the crack, however please note that ALL orders being shipped to a PO Box are subject to cancellation.
If you have any additional question, please feel free to reach out on our contact page.
At Elderly Central we have a No-Hassle Return Policy so you can shop with confidence.
We accept received within 30 days of RECEIPT of your order and MUST have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number provided by our customer service department.
To obtain an RMA number, please email your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information included: the "sold to" full name, the order number and the reason for the return.
PLEASE NOTE: All returns must meet the terms and conditions listed below:
Items must be returned within 30 days of receipt of order.
All items must be returned undamaged in their original packaging with their original instructions and other materials (if included). Some items are Not Re-turnable! These include items used for personal hygiene, such as re-usable and disposable Incontinence underwear and pads, bath and shower chairs, toilet aids and most eating utensils. Sale and clearance items are also not returnable.
Some items require a re-stocking fee. These include items drop shipped by manufacturers who charge us a re-stocking fee and items returned that are re-salable. Items that are not returnable will be clearly marked "non-returnable" on the packing slip shipped directly from Elderly Central. However, non-returnable items drop shipped by the manufacturer may not be clearly marked as non-returnable on their packing slips.
Original shipping charges are not refundable.
We thank you for shopping with Elderly Central and hope that we are able to make your returns experience a great one.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.