The Deluxe Trigger Release Folding Walker with 5" Wheels by Drive Medical has a trigger release feature that allows the user to close the walker without removing their hands from the handle, making it ideal for individuals with limited finger dexterity. The durable, composite trigger release can be reached with hands of all sizes and resists cracking and breaking, ensuring safety and durability. The new and improved, softer, ribbed, contoured handgrips relieve pressure on users hands. The lightweight aluminum frame ensure maximum strength and durability. Comes standard with 5" wheels, rear glide caps and glide covers providing a smooth transportation over most surfaces.Features and Benefits
- Trigger release feature allows the user to close the walker without removing their hands from the handle and is ideal for individuals with limited finger dexterity
- Trigger release can be reached with hands of all sizes
- Deluxe soft ribbed contoured hand grip for added comfort
- Durable, Composite Trigger Release resists cracking and breaking
- Sturdy 1" diameter anodized, extruded aluminum construction ensures maximum strength while remaining lightweight
- Includes rear glide caps and glide covers allowing use on all surfaces
- Actual Product Weight: 7 lbs
- Adjustable Height: 32"-39"
- Base Depth: 16.75"
- Inside Hand Grip Width: 18"
- Overall Product Height: 32"
- Overall Product Length: 16.75"
- Overall Product Width: 25"
- Primary Product Color: Flame Blue Crossbrace
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Width Inside Back Legs: 20.75"
Model # 10226-1
Flexible Payments - More ways to flexibly finance your needs
Option 1. Pay Later
Elderly Central allows shoppers to pay later in 4 interest-free installments as an easy and flexible alternative to credit.
How it works?
Shoppers pay in 4 interest-free installments, automatically collected bi-weekly. No hassle and no fees when paid on time.
Just chooses Klarna at checkout.
Option 2. Slice it
We offer long-term installments to make larger purchases possible for our customers.
How it works?
An easy way for customers to spread their cost over several months. Just choose to Slice it at checkout and completes the
simple, one-time registration.
WALKERS FOR SENIORS
Whether you need rolling walkers for seniors or a standard walker for elderly. Walkers with wheels and seats are also referred to as rollator walkers
We stock the most popular fold and go walker rollators. Our rollators walkers are designed to help seniors and the elderly.
We are also a Drive Medical Approved Vendor and stock all Drive Medical products including the Drive Medical Nitro Euro Style Walker Rollator, and mobility accessories.
We accept FSA/HSA Cards, standard Credit and Debit cards, and PayPal and have affordable finance options through our partner Klarna. Most insurance providers and Medicare will reimburse a patient with a prescription for a walker or rollator. See our blog post on Medicare Walker Coverage - YES, Medicare Pays for Walkers
If You Need Help Picking a Walker, check out this Walkers for Seniors Guide from the Mayo Clinic.
PEACE OF MIND
All Power Scooters and Power Wheelchairs include our new Peace of Mind Product Protection power mobility products. It is effective for up to 14 months from date of purchase. These products will be repaired, serviced or replaced due to mechanical and electrical breakdowns or defects.
DRIVE POWER MOBILITY PRODUCTS ARE DESIGNED TO WITHSTAND THE RIGORS OF DAILY USE AND INCLUDE A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITED WARRANTY TO ENSURE YEARS OF SERVICE. WE OFFER A LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER FOR THE FRAME ON YOUR DRIVE AND ACTIVECARE MOBILITY WHEELCHAIR. WE ALSO INCLUDE A FOURTEEN (14) MONTH LIMITED WARRANTY FOR THE DRIVE TRAIN COMPONENTS (TRANSAXLE, MOTOR, WIRING HARNESS, AND BRAKE) AND SIX (6) MONTHS WARRANTY ON THE BATTERY.
• A single phone number for troubleshooting, replacement parts or repairs available Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. EST.
• Professional troubleshooting and service by highly trained industry professionals with years of product experience
• No out-of-pocket expense for repairs or replacements - your only costs occur should you need to ship the product to us
Elderly Central offers Free Shipping on all our products. We also offer affordable finance options through our partner Klarma.
We subscribe to the philosophy of the Better Business Bureau who helps United States, Canada, and Mexico consumers find businesses and charities they can trust.
Our website has also successfully met all the business requirements & standards set by Trust Lock's verification team for Safety, Privacy and Business Standards.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping and Returns
We only ship within the USA (lower 48 only). We typically ship within 1-2 business days after the order is received, and orders can be expected to arrive to a customer within 3-7 business days from the order date.
If you have any additional question, please feel free to reach out on our contact page.
We accept received within 30 days of RECEIPT of your order and MUST have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number provided by our customer service department.
PLEASE NOTE: All returns must meet the terms and conditions listed below:
Items must be returned within 30 days of receipt of order.
Original shipping charges are not refundable.