The Trident Front Wheel Drive Power Chair by offers a stylish, durable, and reliable performance chair all in one. The power chair comes with adjustable height, width, and angle, padded arms, allowing for more customization options that conform to any user as well as a semi reclining back with a headrest for maximum comfort and support. The seat even has the option of being adjusted forward or back for proper comfort positioning. The front wheel drive provides great power and navigation capability allowing for a smooth ride at all times, while the suspension anti-tippers provide a safe experience. The Trident Front Wheel Drive Power Chair is the ideal chair for anyone looking for a high performance power wheelchair.Features and Benefits
- Optional swing-away controller arm sold separately
- Shroudless design offers easy access to internal components
- Semi-reclining seat with adjustable headrest offers three height adjustments and two depth options
- Armrests and padded, adjustable and removable
- Quick release pins allow easy seat removal
- Adjustable, flip-up footplate includes rubber front bumper to prevent damage
- Positioning belt included
- Seat position can be adjusted forward and backward
- Programmable controller
- Optional elevating legrests sold separately
- Black, flat-free non-marking wheels
- Controller is protected by metal frame
- Easy free-wheel operation
- Available with 18" or 20" width Captain's Seat
- Large, front anti-tip wheels feature suspension for safety, smoother ride, enhanced obstacle handling, and reduced impact to chair's base
- Actual Product Weight: 180 lbs(18" Seat), 190 lbs(20" Seat)
- Anti Tip Wheels: Yes
- Batteries: 2 - 12V 36AH
- Battery Weight: 53 lbs
- Brakes: Electromechanical
- Casters: 8"
- Charger: Offboard, 4A
- Climbing Angle: 7.5 degrees
- Controller: PG VR2 50A
- Drive Wheels: 14" x 3" Flat Free
- Ground Clearance: 2"
- Heaviest Piece: 82 lbs
- Max Speed: 4 mph
- Maximum Range: 15 miles
- Motor: 2 - 24V x 320W x 4600rpm
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Product Height: 48"
- Overall Product Length: 42.25"
- Overall Product Width: 24"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat Depth: 18"
- Seat Weight: 51 lbs
- Seat Width: 18", 20"
- Seat to Floor Height: 21"-24"
- Seat to Foot Deck: 16.5"-19.5"
- Steering Type: Joystick
- Turning Radius: 24"
- Wheelchair Weight Without Battery: 127 lbs
Model # 2850-18, 2850-20
Shipping & Returns
Shipping and Returns
We want to make sure that you are happy with your purchase and service received, please feel free to contact us via email at email@example.com, or call us on +1 650 488 5557 - we are ready to help!
We only ship within the USA (lower 48 only). We typically ship within 1-2 business days after the order is received, and orders can be expected to arrive to a customer within 3-7 business days from the order date.
Please note that Elderly Central does not ship to PO Boxes. We may reject, or in some cases cancel orders, if it is being shipped to a PO Box.
We understand that some orders may slip through the crack, however please note that ALL orders being shipped to a PO Box are subject to cancellation.
If you have any additional question, please feel free to reach out on our contact page.
At Elderly Central we have a No-Hassle Return Policy so you can shop with confidence.
We accept received within 30 days of RECEIPT of your order and MUST have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number provided by our customer service department.
To obtain an RMA number, please email your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information included: the "sold to" full name, the order number and the reason for the return.
PLEASE NOTE: All returns must meet the terms and conditions listed below:
Items must be returned within 30 days of receipt of order.
All items must be returned undamaged in their original packaging with their original instructions and other materials (if included). Some items are Not Re-turnable! These include items used for personal hygiene, such as re-usable and disposable Incontinence underwear and pads, bath and shower chairs, toilet aids and most eating utensils. Sale and clearance items are also not returnable.
Some items require a re-stocking fee. These include items drop shipped by manufacturers who charge us a re-stocking fee and items returned that are re-salable. Items that are not returnable will be clearly marked "non-returnable" on the packing slip shipped directly from Elderly Central. However, non-returnable items drop shipped by the manufacturer may not be clearly marked as non-returnable on their packing slips.
Original shipping charges are not refundable.
We thank you for shopping with Elderly Central and hope that we are able to make your returns experience a great one.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.