This Full Reclining Wheelchair by Drive Medical has a new, state of the art, hydraulic reclining mechanism that allows for infinite adjustments up to 180 degrees. The arms have support extensions while in the reclining position, and the headrest extension, with cushioned head immobilizer, provides stability and comfort. The carbon steel frame with an attractive finish, and the durable nylon upholstery make this reclining wheelchair easy to maintain, durable and lightweight. The standard anti-tippers along with the composite Mag-style wheels are set back on the frame to prevent tipping, ensuring user safety. Comes standard with padded armrests, swing away elevating leg rests, plastic footplates, rear anti tippers, 8" front caster wheels for a smooth ride over most surfaces and push to lock wheel locks.Features and Benefits
- Front caster forks are adjustable in 3 positions
- New state-of-the-art hydraulic reclining mechanism allows for infinite adjustments up to 180 degrees
- Carbon Steel frame with triple coated chrome for an attractive, chip-proof, maintainable finish
- Durable, heavy gauge naugahyde upholstery
- Padded armrests provide added patient comfort
- Composite Mag-style wheels with chrome hand rims are lightweight and maintenance free
- Comes standard with swing-away elevating leg rests
- Wheels set back on frame prevents tipping
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability
- Standard dual axle provides easy transition of seat to hemi-level
- Aluminum footplates are attractive, crack-proof and lightweight
- Carry pocket standard
- Chrome plated hand rims
- Rear anti-tippers standard
- 8" front casters
- Headrest extension with cushioned head immobilizer standard
- Comes with push to lock wheel locks
- Black upholstery, chrome frame
- Armrest to Floor Height: 28.5"
- Back of Chair Height: 31"
- Brakes: Push-To-Lock Wheel Brakes
- Casters: 8"
- Closed Width: 12"
- Folded Dimensions: 50" x 12" x 50"
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs(16" Seat, 18" Seat), 350 lbs(20" Seat)
- Rear Wheels: 24" x 1"
- Seat Depth: 16"
- Seat Width: 16", 18", 20"
- Seat to Armrest Height: 8"
- Seat to Floor Height: 20.5"
Model # ssp16rbdda, ssp16rbdfa, ssp18rbdda, ssp18rbdfa, ssp20rbdda, ssp20rbdfa
Flexible Payments - More ways to flexibly finance your needs
Option 1. Pay Later
Elderly Central allows shoppers to pay later in 4 interest-free installments as an easy and flexible alternative to credit.
How it works?
Shoppers pay in 4 interest-free installments, automatically collected bi-weekly. No hassle and no fees when paid on time.
Just chooses Klarna at checkout.
Option 2. Slice it
We offer long-term installments to make larger purchases possible for our customers.
How it works?
An easy way for customers to spread their cost over several months. Just choose to Slice it at checkout and completes the
simple, one-time registration.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping and Returns
We want to make sure that you are happy with your purchase and service received, please feel free to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on +1 650 488 5557 - we are ready to help!
We only ship within the USA (lower 48 only). We typically ship within 1-2 business days after the order is received, and orders can be expected to arrive to a customer within 3-7 business days from the order date.
Please note that Elderly Central does not ship to PO Boxes. We may reject, or in some cases cancel orders, if it is being shipped to a PO Box.
We understand that some orders may slip through the crack, however please note that ALL orders being shipped to a PO Box are subject to cancellation.
If you have any additional question, please feel free to reach out on our contact page.
At Elderly Central we have a No-Hassle Return Policy so you can shop with confidence.
We accept received within 30 days of RECEIPT of your order and MUST have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number provided by our customer service department.
To obtain an RMA number, please email your request to: email@example.com with the following information included: the "sold to" full name, the order number and the reason for the return.
PLEASE NOTE: All returns must meet the terms and conditions listed below:
Items must be returned within 30 days of receipt of order.
All items must be returned undamaged in their original packaging with their original instructions and other materials (if included). Some items are Not Re-turnable! These include items used for personal hygiene, such as re-usable and disposable Incontinence underwear and pads, bath and shower chairs, toilet aids and most eating utensils. Sale and clearance items are also not returnable.
Some items require a re-stocking fee. These include items drop shipped by manufacturers who charge us a re-stocking fee and items returned that are re-salable. Items that are not returnable will be clearly marked "non-returnable" on the packing slip shipped directly from Elderly Central. However, non-returnable items drop shipped by the manufacturer may not be clearly marked as non-returnable on their packing slips.
Original shipping charges are not refundable.
We thank you for shopping with Elderly Central and hope that we are able to make your returns experience a great one.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.