The Med Aire Bariatric Low Air Loss Mattress Replacement System by Drive Medical is perfect for people looking for alternating pressure for Bariatric people. The alternating pressure system is optimized for pressure redistribution for people with up to Stage IV pressure ulcer, and thus was designed to prevent, treat, and manage pressure ulcers in a home, long term care, or acute care setting. The cell-on-cell design of 10" deep air cells prevents "bottoming out" which is when the patient would sink to the bottom of the mattress. The Med Aire Bariatric Low Air Loss Mattress even provides an additional 24 hours of use in the event of a power outage. The advanced digital pump allows for a custom setting which allows the individual to set the unit to his comfort and safety needs, and will even auto return to a alternating pressure mode if the system is left on static mode for more than 2 hours. The convenient cover stretches 4 ways, is low sheer, fluid resistant, vapor permeable, quilted and zippered. In the unlikely event that one of the 20 air cells malfunction due to a puncture, they are easily removed and replaced. The unit also has a pillow function allowing 3 air cells at the head of the bed to stay in a static mode for better comfort and easier sleep. The system has 3 distinct diagnostic alarms which tell you whether the problem is with the mattress or the pump allowing for easy and effective troubleshooting. Be sure to consider the Med Aire Bariatric Low Air Loss Mattress Replacement System for effective treatment and ideal comfort.Features and Benefits
- This combination therapy bariatric system provides both alternating pressure and low air loss to optimize pressure redistribution and manage skin maceration
- Cell-on-cell design of 10" deep air cells prevents "bottoming out" and also provides up to 24 hours of power outage protection
- Digital pump allows for customization to individual patients' comfort and safety needs, and will auto-return to alternating pressure mode if system is left on static mode for more than 2 hours
- Low air loss holes in the central 9 bladders beneath the trunk and pelvis wick away moisture and humidity providing improved microclimate control
- 4-way stretch cover is low sheer, fluid-resistant, vapor permeable, quilted and zippered
- Each one of the 20, 10" deep air bladders are easily removed and replaced
- Pillow function maintains the 3 air cells at the head of the bed in static mode for patient comfort
- 3 diagnostic alarms tell you whether a problem is with the mattress or the pump for more efficient servicing
- CPR valve allows for rapid deflation
- Actual Product Weight: 40 lbs
- Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Stretch
- Overall Product Height: 10"
- Overall Product Length: 80"
- Overall Product Width: 54"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Nylon and PU
- Product Weight Capacity: 1000 lbs
- Pump Airflow: 12 LPM
- Pump Alarms: Visual/Audible
- Pump Cycle Time: 10, 15, 20, 25 Minutes
- Pump Power: 110 VAC 60 Hz
- Pump Type: Compressor
Model # 14054
Flexible Payments - More ways to flexibly finance your needs
Option 1. Pay Later
Elderly Central allows shoppers to pay later in 4 interest-free installments as an easy and flexible alternative to credit.
How it works?
Shoppers pay in 4 interest-free installments, automatically collected bi-weekly. No hassle and no fees when paid on time.
Just chooses Klarna at checkout.
Option 2. Slice it
We offer long-term installments to make larger purchases possible for our customers.
How it works?
An easy way for customers to spread their cost over several months. Just choose to Slice it at checkout and completes the
simple, one-time registration.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping and Returns
We want to make sure that you are happy with your purchase and service received, please feel free to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on +1 650 488 5557 - we are ready to help!
We only ship within the USA (lower 48 only). We typically ship within 1-2 business days after the order is received, and orders can be expected to arrive to a customer within 3-7 business days from the order date.
Please note that Elderly Central does not ship to PO Boxes. We may reject, or in some cases cancel orders, if it is being shipped to a PO Box.
We understand that some orders may slip through the crack, however please note that ALL orders being shipped to a PO Box are subject to cancellation.
If you have any additional question, please feel free to reach out on our contact page.
At Elderly Central we have a No-Hassle Return Policy so you can shop with confidence.
We accept received within 30 days of RECEIPT of your order and MUST have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number provided by our customer service department.
To obtain an RMA number, please email your request to: email@example.com with the following information included: the "sold to" full name, the order number and the reason for the return.
PLEASE NOTE: All returns must meet the terms and conditions listed below:
Items must be returned within 30 days of receipt of order.
All items must be returned undamaged in their original packaging with their original instructions and other materials (if included). Some items are Not Re-turnable! These include items used for personal hygiene, such as re-usable and disposable Incontinence underwear and pads, bath and shower chairs, toilet aids and most eating utensils. Sale and clearance items are also not returnable.
Some items require a re-stocking fee. These include items drop shipped by manufacturers who charge us a re-stocking fee and items returned that are re-salable. Items that are not returnable will be clearly marked "non-returnable" on the packing slip shipped directly from Elderly Central. However, non-returnable items drop shipped by the manufacturer may not be clearly marked as non-returnable on their packing slips.
Original shipping charges are not refundable.
We thank you for shopping with Elderly Central and hope that we are able to make your returns experience a great one.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.