These comfortable Forearm Platforms provide comfortable support for users that cannot hold onto traditional handgrips. The platforms can be mounted anywhere on the handlebars to accommodate each user's weight bearing needs.Features and Benefits
- Each side is individually adjustable and allows custom support for each user
- Forearm Platform and Mounting Brackets for use with all Wenzelite Safety Rollers and Gait Trainers
- Constructed of lightweight aluminum
- Multiple adjustments allow for many positioning options
- It rotates inward or outward and is height adjustable
- The handgrips extend forward or back to the position needed, supinate, pronate and are angle adjustable
- Height adjustment is achieved by setting collar at appropriate height adjustment hole
- Additional height adjustment is achieved by adjusting handlebar height
- Contoured armrest is molded in one piece with a flexible edge for added comfort
- Brackets mount anywhere along the handlebar, including the front bar
- Position is determined by patient's weight bearing needs
- Positioning the mounting bracket and forearm platform close up to the walker uprights encourages a more upright position and positioning them farther forward will promote more of a forward lean
- Brackets can be mounted facing the inside or the outside of the handlebar allowing for lateral adjustability
- For use with all Wenzelite item #'s: SR 3000, SR 3100, SR 3200, CO 2000, CO 2100, CO 2200, LT 3000, LT 3100, LT 3200, LT 2000, LT 2100 & LT 2200
- Hook-and-loop straps prevent arms from slipping
- Actual Product Weight: 4 lbs
- Armrest Length: 8"
- Handlebar to Armrest Height: 2"-7.5"
- Overall Product Height: 8"
- Overall Product Length: 12"
- Overall Product Width: 4"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
Model # ce 1035 fp
Flexible Payments - More ways to flexibly finance your needs
Option 1. Pay Later
Elderly Central allows shoppers to pay later in 4 interest-free installments as an easy and flexible alternative to credit.
How it works?
Shoppers pay in 4 interest-free installments, automatically collected bi-weekly. No hassle and no fees when paid on time.
Just chooses Klarna at checkout.
Option 2. Slice it
We offer long-term installments to make larger purchases possible for our customers.
How it works?
An easy way for customers to spread their cost over several months. Just choose to Slice it at checkout and completes the
simple, one-time registration.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping and Returns
We want to make sure that you are happy with your purchase and service received, please feel free to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on +1 650 488 5557 - we are ready to help!
We only ship within the USA (lower 48 only). We typically ship within 1-2 business days after the order is received, and orders can be expected to arrive to a customer within 3-7 business days from the order date.
Please note that Elderly Central does not ship to PO Boxes. We may reject, or in some cases cancel orders, if it is being shipped to a PO Box.
We understand that some orders may slip through the crack, however please note that ALL orders being shipped to a PO Box are subject to cancellation.
If you have any additional question, please feel free to reach out on our contact page.
At Elderly Central we have a No-Hassle Return Policy so you can shop with confidence.
We accept received within 30 days of RECEIPT of your order and MUST have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number provided by our customer service department.
To obtain an RMA number, please email your request to: email@example.com with the following information included: the "sold to" full name, the order number and the reason for the return.
PLEASE NOTE: All returns must meet the terms and conditions listed below:
Items must be returned within 30 days of receipt of order.
All items must be returned undamaged in their original packaging with their original instructions and other materials (if included). Some items are Not Re-turnable! These include items used for personal hygiene, such as re-usable and disposable Incontinence underwear and pads, bath and shower chairs, toilet aids and most eating utensils. Sale and clearance items are also not returnable.
Some items require a re-stocking fee. These include items drop shipped by manufacturers who charge us a re-stocking fee and items returned that are re-salable. Items that are not returnable will be clearly marked "non-returnable" on the packing slip shipped directly from Elderly Central. However, non-returnable items drop shipped by the manufacturer may not be clearly marked as non-returnable on their packing slips.
Original shipping charges are not refundable.
We thank you for shopping with Elderly Central and hope that we are able to make your returns experience a great one.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.