Thanks to a heavy-duty steel frame and large sleep surface, this electric bariatric bed by Drive Medical guarantees strength and safety. This sturdy product can withstand a weight capacity of up to 600 pounds and features a 42" sleep surface that is larger than a conventional bed. The hand control included with this fully electric bed provides multiple bed positions, with a split-pan design that operates smoothly and quietly, adjusting your patient into proper position with little fuss. A manual crank is even included in case of an emergency. Upon arrival, the bed and its removable bed ends can be assembled tool free. This bed package comes in a variety of configurations to suit your needs.Features and Benefits
- Quiet, smooth operation
- Heavy duty frame ensures strength and patient safety
- All steel construction
- Larger sleep surface than conventional bed
- Split pan design with removable bed ends is easy to set-up
- No tools necessary for set-up
- Hand control (included) provides for multiple bed positioning for patients
- Low air loss/alternating pressure mattress available
- Emergency manual crank included
- Actual Product Weight: 276 lbs
- Bed Height (Max): 20.125"
- Bed Height (Min): 12.25"
- Bed Height w/ Casters (Max): 26.125"
- Bed Height w/ Casters (Min): 18.25"
- Casters: 6"
- Foot Section Height (Max): 32.375"
- Foot Section Height (Min): 24.5"
- Foot Section Height w/ Casters (Max): 38.375"
- Foot Section Height w/ Casters (Min): 30.5"
- Footboard Height (Max): 30.875"
- Footboard Height (Min): 23"
- Footboard Height w/ Casters (Max): 36.875"
- Footboard Height w/ Casters (Min): 29"
- Ground Clearance: 3.25"-11.125"
- Ground Clearance w/ Casters: 9.25"-17.125"
- Head Section Height (Max): 42.875"
- Head Section Height (Min): 35"
- Head Section Height w/ Casters (Max): 48.875"
- Head Section Height w/ Casters (Min): 41"
- Headboard Height (Max): 33.75"
- Headboard Height (Min): 25.5"
- Headboard Height w/ Casters (Max): 39.375"
- Headboard Height w/ Casters (Min): 31.5"
- Motor: 15300MH (Head)
- 15300MF (Foot)
- 15300HL (Hi/Low)
- Overall Product Height: 39.375"
- Overall Product Length: 88"
- Overall Product Width: 42.5"
- Primary Product Color: Brown
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 600 lbs
Model # 15300, 15300bv-1hr, 15300bv-pkg
Flexible Payments - More ways to flexibly finance your needs
Option 1. Pay Later
Elderly Central allows shoppers to pay later in 4 interest-free installments as an easy and flexible alternative to credit.
How it works?
Shoppers pay in 4 interest-free installments, automatically collected bi-weekly. No hassle and no fees when paid on time.
Just chooses Klarna at checkout.
Option 2. Slice it
We offer long-term installments to make larger purchases possible for our customers.
How it works?
An easy way for customers to spread their cost over several months. Just choose to Slice it at checkout and completes the
simple, one-time registration.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping and Returns
We want to make sure that you are happy with your purchase and service received, please feel free to contact us via email at email@example.com, or call us on +1 650 488 5557 - we are ready to help!
We only ship within the USA (lower 48 only). We typically ship within 1-2 business days after the order is received, and orders can be expected to arrive to a customer within 3-7 business days from the order date.
Please note that Elderly Central does not ship to PO Boxes. We may reject, or in some cases cancel orders, if it is being shipped to a PO Box.
We understand that some orders may slip through the crack, however please note that ALL orders being shipped to a PO Box are subject to cancellation.
If you have any additional question, please feel free to reach out on our contact page.
At Elderly Central we have a No-Hassle Return Policy so you can shop with confidence.
We accept received within 30 days of RECEIPT of your order and MUST have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number provided by our customer service department.
To obtain an RMA number, please email your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information included: the "sold to" full name, the order number and the reason for the return.
PLEASE NOTE: All returns must meet the terms and conditions listed below:
Items must be returned within 30 days of receipt of order.
All items must be returned undamaged in their original packaging with their original instructions and other materials (if included). Some items are Not Re-turnable! These include items used for personal hygiene, such as re-usable and disposable Incontinence underwear and pads, bath and shower chairs, toilet aids and most eating utensils. Sale and clearance items are also not returnable.
Some items require a re-stocking fee. These include items drop shipped by manufacturers who charge us a re-stocking fee and items returned that are re-salable. Items that are not returnable will be clearly marked "non-returnable" on the packing slip shipped directly from Elderly Central. However, non-returnable items drop shipped by the manufacturer may not be clearly marked as non-returnable on their packing slips.
Original shipping charges are not refundable.
We thank you for shopping with Elderly Central and hope that we are able to make your returns experience a great one.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.