This clinical care Geri chair recliner by Drive Medical is ideal for use in dialysis, blood collection, respiratory and cardiac care. It shifts into four positions: upright, TV, full recline and Trendelenburg. Both recline and Trendelenburg positions are controlled by a gas cylinder and can only be attained by an attendant and a convenient release handle can be operated from either side of the recliner. The product includes a large, blow-molded tray that includes a recess for a cup. The comfortable "built-in" headrest and wide, comfortable, padded arm rests were constructed at an angle to provide support, even in a reclined position. The 5" casters (2 complete with locks) allow for simple movement and security of the recliner. With a neutral-colored, sturdy steel frame, the chair is easy to clean and maintain, with side panels that pop off for cleaning and maintenance. All foam and vinyl meet California Flammability standards, and the product also meets both standard and Boston Fire Department specifications. The upholstery comes available in the following colors: blue ridge, jade and rosewood.Features and Benefits
- Gas cylinder release handle for quick back release
- Ideal for use in dialysis, blood collection, respiratory and cardiac care
- Deep recline and Trendelenburg position can only be attained by an attendant
- Gas cylinder controls deep recline and Trendelenburg position
- Side panels "Pop-off" for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Large, blow molded side trays includes recess for cup
- 5" Casters (2 with locks) make it easy to move and secure recliner
- Release handle can be operated from either side of the recliner
- Wide, comfortable armrests are angled to provide support in any reclined position
- Upholstered arm supports provide extra comfort in recline position
- Neutral colored, sturdy steel frame is easy to clean and maintain
- Comfortable built in headrest
- Foam and vinyl meet California Flammability Standard and Boston Fire Department specifications
- Chair can be positioned in 4 positions-upright, TV, Full Recline and Trendelenburg
- Actual Product Weight: 115 lbs
- Armrest to Floor Height: 26.5"
- Overall Product Height: 47.5"
- Overall Product Length: 38"
- Overall Product Width: 30.5"
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Seat Depth: 20"
- Seat Width: 21.5"
- Seat to Armrest Height: 8"
- Seat to Floor Height: 21.5"
- Width Between Arms: 22"
Model # d577-br, d577-j, d577-r
Flexible Payments - More ways to flexibly finance your needs
Option 1. Pay Later
Elderly Central allows shoppers to pay later in 4 interest-free installments as an easy and flexible alternative to credit.
How it works?
Shoppers pay in 4 interest-free installments, automatically collected bi-weekly. No hassle and no fees when paid on time.
Just chooses Klarna at checkout.
Option 2. Slice it
We offer long-term installments to make larger purchases possible for our customers.
How it works?
An easy way for customers to spread their cost over several months. Just choose to Slice it at checkout and completes the
simple, one-time registration.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping and Returns
We want to make sure that you are happy with your purchase and service received, please feel free to contact us via email at email@example.com, or call us on +1 650 488 5557 - we are ready to help!
We only ship within the USA (lower 48 only). We typically ship within 1-2 business days after the order is received, and orders can be expected to arrive to a customer within 3-7 business days from the order date.
Please note that Elderly Central does not ship to PO Boxes. We may reject, or in some cases cancel orders, if it is being shipped to a PO Box.
We understand that some orders may slip through the crack, however please note that ALL orders being shipped to a PO Box are subject to cancellation.
If you have any additional question, please feel free to reach out on our contact page.
At Elderly Central we have a No-Hassle Return Policy so you can shop with confidence.
We accept received within 30 days of RECEIPT of your order and MUST have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number provided by our customer service department.
To obtain an RMA number, please email your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information included: the "sold to" full name, the order number and the reason for the return.
PLEASE NOTE: All returns must meet the terms and conditions listed below:
Items must be returned within 30 days of receipt of order.
All items must be returned undamaged in their original packaging with their original instructions and other materials (if included). Some items are Not Re-turnable! These include items used for personal hygiene, such as re-usable and disposable Incontinence underwear and pads, bath and shower chairs, toilet aids and most eating utensils. Sale and clearance items are also not returnable.
Some items require a re-stocking fee. These include items drop shipped by manufacturers who charge us a re-stocking fee and items returned that are re-salable. Items that are not returnable will be clearly marked "non-returnable" on the packing slip shipped directly from Elderly Central. However, non-returnable items drop shipped by the manufacturer may not be clearly marked as non-returnable on their packing slips.
Original shipping charges are not refundable.
We thank you for shopping with Elderly Central and hope that we are able to make your returns experience a great one.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.