The deluxe folding bath bench from Drive Medical is built with you in mind. Great for everyday use or for the independent traveler. The seat is contoured for comfort providing extra support when seated but folds down flat without tools when not in use or on the go. The frame is lightweight but durable and constructed from corrosion-proof aluminum. Its angled legs provide additional stability, and drainage holes in the seat reduce slipping to give you added peace of mind.Features and Benefits
- Product available with back and without
- Conveniently folds flat
- Blow-molded bench provides comfort and strength
- Drainage holes in seat reduce slipping
- Aluminum frame is lightweight, durable, and corrosion proof
- Angled legs provide additional stability
- Actual Product Weight: 4.5 lbs
- Outside Legs Depth: 20.5"
- Outside Legs Width: 19.25"
- Overall Product Height: 18.5"
- Overall Product Length: 19.25"
- Overall Product Width: 20.5"
- Primary Product Color: White
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat Depth: 12"
- Seat Width: 20"
- Seat to Floor Height: 17.5"-18.5"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 12486
Drive Medical manufactures a complete line of durable medical equipment including mobility products, beds, bariatric products, wheelchairs, sleep surfaces and pressure prevention products, respiratory equipment, self-assist products, power operated wheelchairs, long-term care and rehabilitation products, patient room equipment, personal care products and electrotherapy devices. Currently, the Company has corporate offices and distribution facilities in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Romania, Australia, China and Taiwan. The Company markets its products to customers located throughout the United States, Europe, Canada, Mexico, South America, Latin America, the Middle East and Asia. Drive Medical is one of the fastest growing major manufacturers and distributors of durable medical equipment.
Ships Same Day
Flexible Payments - More ways to flexibly finance your needs
Option 1. Pay Later
Elderly Central allows shoppers to pay later in 4 interest-free installments as an easy and flexible alternative to credit.
How it works?
Shoppers pay in 4 interest-free installments, automatically collected bi-weekly. No hassle and no fees when paid on time.
Just chooses Klarna at checkout.
Option 2. Slice it
We offer long-term installments to make larger purchases possible for our customers.
How it works?
An easy way for customers to spread their cost over several months. Just choose to Slice it at checkout and completes the
simple, one-time registration.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.