Preventing COVID-19 infection with our Simple Safety Guideline Calculator
We’ve put together a safety guideline calculator to easily calculate you and your family’s risk to COVID-19 infection. The guide is meant to help quickly calculate and visualize your risk and the best preventative measures you can take. It super simple and will take less than a minute to complete. You can download a printable copy here.
- Wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds, with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub
- Cover your nose and mouth with a disposable tissue or flexed elbow when you cough or sneeze
- Avoid close contact (1 meter or 3 feet) with people who are unwell
- Stay home and self-isolate from others in the household if you feel unwell
- Don't Touch your eyes, nose, or mouth if your hands are not clean
There is a lot of great information and guidance that has been produced by WHO which we have included in this post for easy access. The short 90-sec videos are packed with useful information for protecting yourself and your loved ones.
What can people do to protect themselves from others?
Why is it recommended to avoid close contact with anyone who has fever and cough?
How is the new coronavirus affecting people who get it?
Follow the guidance outlined above - stay healthy and prevent the spread of COVID-19
If you do develop fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical advice promptly as this may be due to a respiratory infection or other serious condition. Call in advance and tell your provider of any recent travel or contact with travelers. This will also help to prevent the possible spread of COVID-19 and other viruses.
Stay healthy and safe - we will get through this.